Well. Here we are again. My paper cranes aren't moving after all. I'm back at 'what's next?' with the temptation to dive in and figure it out though I still need time to re-evaluate. I feel redundant. But that seems slightly silly because it's been a happening four months. The happening didn't go the way I'd planned, but it doesn't mean it wasn't an adventure or a learning/growing experience. It doesn't mean it wasn't a good experience either. Because it was.
But I do feel redundant. I'm back again to the same questions of 'what' & 'where'. Not to mention 'how'. Right now 'what' is a nap, 'where' is Sam's top bunk, and 'how' is getting off of this smallish update and lying down. :smile: And I suppose one moment at a time is a good way to take it. I just don't do well that way. I like many moments all lined up. But ducks don't like to stay in a row all the time. So happy napping for now. :)
What are you doing with cranes?
ReplyDeleteWith summer, do you want to work with the CATF again? wait... I have an idea... are you on facebook?
Ducky butts :)
ReplyDeleteFaith! You have no idea how happy it made me to actually have a "follower" to my blog. And, yay! I get the added benefit of your bloggity blog! Duck butts, how that reminds me of... there place where I live. And where you will be in just a few weeks. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete