“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.” ~ GIlda Radner
Friday, November 28, 2008
Grrrr.
How is it that I can have a list going during the day, the week, of things I need to look up on the net and then it all leaves my head once I'm on the thing? grrrrr.
haha, i used to do that all the time when i lived in memphis. i actually still do it here. but it was extremely frustrating in memphis since i would have to sit and wait for a computer and then when i would get on the computer i would spend the majority of my time limit wracking my brain to remember what it was i needed to do... sigh...
Oh my goodness. I do that ALL the time!!
ReplyDeleteMary
Isn't it frustrating?!
ReplyDeletefacebook distracts you...
ReplyDeletehaha, i used to do that all the time when i lived in memphis. i actually still do it here. but it was extremely frustrating in memphis since i would have to sit and wait for a computer and then when i would get on the computer i would spend the majority of my time limit wracking my brain to remember what it was i needed to do... sigh...
ReplyDeletei carry around a small notebook for such things...if i remember to bring the notebook
ReplyDelete