Friday, August 6, 2010

Brothers

Today my brother Sam and I went out for milkshakes at Chik-Fil-A. He wanted to have some just us time and I'm glad for that. I got a chocolate milkshake with a little coffee in it and Sam went for peach. When we got to the drive-thru he dared me to order in an Australian accent so I did. Then we were accosted by the cow. I'm pretty sure the Chik-Fil-A cow doesn't usually come to the cars in the drive thru but sometimes things are different when the bovine is also your brother. Your other brother.

It's been good to spend time with my brothers while I've been home. They're getting so grown up. Sam doesn't look like a little kid anymore, Luke is dating someone (she's a cutie too! ;) ), and Dev is hoping/working to head to California at the end of the month. Luke, Sam and I play cards sometimes and laugh and laugh. Mostly at each other. I'm lucky enough to get to teach at a children's theatre camp with Dev this week and next. It's been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed it. He's good with the kids and we both enjoy brushing up on our own theatre know-how.

Yup. Glad for brothers.

1 comment: