“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.” ~ GIlda Radner
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thirty Day Countdown- Day 23 January 26
This morning Jordan got us outside to see a beautiful pink sunrise carried by altocumulus clouds that I'm not sure I can spell. I stood on the fantail with several people that I work with and like quite a bit, all of us taking a break from getting ready for the day, ready for guest breakfast, ready for whatever and watching the golden, pink, blue on the water and in the clouds. It was a good moment, and peaceful, and well shared. And then there were dolphins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment