Through a random comment from a co-worker yesterday ("Oh, well I know you're in your early twenties...." "erm. Yeah. Except not.") it occurred to me that it was a month until I'd turn 30 years old. It seemed a happy accident to have the realization that I could do something with that sort of a timeframe, one that won't happen again, one that I hadn't given any thought to til that moment. And so after pondering what that would look like I've come up with a sort of project. From now til my birthday I'm going to do a "Something" that relates to that days corresponding year. Example: tomorrow being year one, I'll write to my parents. You know, cause they're how I was born and all that. ;) This way I can do something meaningful with that time, with saying goodbye to my 20's and hello to a new decade (!), instead of just letting it pass. I think it could be a fun, small adventure and I'll keep record of it here.
Here goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment