Tomorrow I get to go to the Science Center and help with the Preschoolers. When my supervisor Aimee called to ask if I could help her with a couple of GUGWS's (that's just fun to write and say. It actually stands for Growing Up Great With Science. Which is a mouthful.) she said "You just know how to really get down to their level!"
I'm not sure she realizes this is because I'm ON their level.
Kindergarten and I got along very well. While Devan came home from his first week of kindergarten in tears from the boredom of "All we do is trace circles and cut them out!!!" and did not again return, I was in need of his level of intellectual stimulation and play centers, table time, snack, were a-okay with me. And still are. I love a Kindergarten classroom. Coloring books, and the Berenstain bears, and snack, and naps, and circle time, and parachute games, and....as we've covered....Sesame Street still feel happy to me.
I do remember really stressing out when we made Green Eggs and Ham though. I did NOT want to eat those green eggs. That was just too much for me apparently. And I believe I successfully avoided them too.
I will not eat them Sam-I-Am.

No comments:
Post a Comment