Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 1-Year 1; 30 to 30

This post will be short because I am stupid tired and wake up quite early~ but it was a good weekend so that's lovely.

 Today, for day one of this count, I write my Mom and Dad to say "hey. Thanks for having your kids. I love you."
 There were a few more words but really that's the gist.
 Seriously though, I'm grateful to my Mom and Dad for teaching us to value family, for giving of themselves for us, for teaching us to love and live for God, and for our stellar senses of humor. ;) But really we owe that last part to my Mom probably. No offense Dad. We'll give you teaching us about God's word. And we'll give both of you a love of movies and food and music. :) You can both take credit for our weirdness too. And all of this comes together to make our family. Love you guys. (and sorry I'm so tired that my words are not more eloquent to say so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment