February 10 - Day 10
Went to try and kiss a whale today. No avail but still beautiful. One more chance next week. I would write more- it was a good day- but it's late and I'm tired. So more soon.
February 11 - Day 9
Last day of raw food. Good golly we're ready for some bacon. We are tired but we've made it. I'm pretty sure there were bets going on as to whether or not we were because we were offered an awful lot of cookies, cakes and such with much emphasis by individual people. I'm just sayin...
Tonight Paul offered to serve dinner for me which was very nice. He loves it and I think he misses being a stew (he's a deckhand now) and Kathy wanted to work with him. So it was as much fun for him as it was a treat for me. I went up to the lido and had some really nice quiet time, prayer and worship. It was a beautiful night- the whole day has been beautiful in weather, sunshine, colour and now stars. I was so grateful for the unexpected hour and a half of quiet and time with God.
No comments:
Post a Comment