“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.” ~ GIlda Radner
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Hello Again
I'm in the lobby of the Hampton Inn looking up various loved ones blogs, remembering what brilliant and beautiful people are in my life and considering converting some of todays giggles into a "blog". I'm also waiting for the others to come down and we're going to a movie though I'm really tired and not entirely sure this is a good idea. Ah well, can't really complain since I get to go see a movie and I'm tired because of late night chats with some of aforementioned beatiful people. So Miss Ambiguious is considering a return though it may be short lived. Time will tell. And lack of exhaustion. Or maybe the exhaustion is neccesary to the proces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the exhaustion is necessary to a full life!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't give up on blogging!
Happy belated birthday. Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you. I'll second jblieu b-day wishes and we look forward to seeing ya this summer :D
ReplyDeleteSo nice to read from you.
ReplyDelete